Website Aston Carter
- If you have 1+ years of recent Medical Billing experience and are located near Reading, PA, this could be the opportunity for you!*
- Description:* The Medical Billing Specialists are referred to as “Analysts” at the company. This position will not be fully performing medical billing duties, but a good amount of those duties will overlap. Job Duties
- Working insurance holds and dealing with appeals
- Reaching out to insurance companies for status updates
- Dealing with and correcting interface errors
- Working within hospital systems
- Working queues
- Answering patient phone calls/inquiries
- May interact with outsource partners/vendors to maintain and monitor quality and quantity
- May participate in client specific training with outsource vendors/partners as needed
- Other job duties as needed or requested Position will start off remote: equipment will be provided.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical belling experience (1+ years)
- Accounts Receivable experience, within or outside of billing
- Microsoft Excel comfortability
- Lives within 30 mile radius from office for potential return-to-office in the future.
To apply for this job please visit careers.astoncarter.com.