Integrated Medical Services (IMS)
- Enter alpha, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into EMR System for patient billing purposes using knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Analyze, research and correct data entry errors using electronic medical record (EMR) systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Research and consolidate information required for analysis of revenue cycle operations.
- Conduct testing of system updates related to revenue cycle processes and provide feedback.
- Serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Provide training as needed, including training of new providers and coders.
- Perform regular coding reviews for providers.
- At least 1-2 years of Coding experience in a Family Practice clinic preferred
- Bilingual preferred, not required
- Required to have one of the following certifications: AAPC, CPC, CPC-A
- High School Diploma or GED
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruit.net.