GBS Convergent Solutions
GBS RevCycle is a Medical Billing Company – Now Hiring!!
Part time and Fulltime positions available!
Up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
GBS RevCycle is a subsidiary of GBS Corp. and previously known as:
Odyssey Health Systems and Convergent Solutions
We offer FT Benefits including a HYBRID work-schedule potential (Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Insurance, PTO, Holiday, Wellness plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing, 401 K etc.)
Are you looking to start a career in the medical billing field? Due to revenue cycle platform growth, GBS RevCycle, is looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team!
This position is responsible for reviewing and reconciles superbills, creates sub-batches, uploads/downloads files as needed and provides focus review as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and reconciles superbills and dictation to send to coding
- For E/M and Consults
- Upload and download of files to the coding network
- Complete and update spreadsheets for physicians in relation to focus review when needed
- Create sub-batches
- Contract the appropriate party if information is needed
- Index scanned documents, as assigned
- Work assigned tasks
- Print appeals with documentation and mail
- Work documentation tasks
- Separates, processes all credit cards received
- Daily cash deposit
- Project work as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned and/or assume additional responsibilities as required
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Formal post high school medical billing training program preferred
- Excellent communication skills required both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with administrative staff, physicians, patients, families, employees, as well as external customers;
Must maintain open communication with senior management and staff
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and possess exceptional skill in prioritizing tasks
- Must be able to work flexible hours when needed and occasional extended hours when necessary
- Effectively cope with change
- Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; detail oriented
- Able to maintain confidentiality within a HIPAA secure environment
- Normal office environment
- Sit for long periods of time; manual dexterity, use a calculator and to operate a computer keyboard; frequent mobility required to access files; bending, stooping, walking and lifting required
- Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary with occasional extended hours when necessary
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.