A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for PAs
Endorsed by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) and the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for PAs is a trusted resource for mastering the core information you need to know to pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) or the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE).
The most complete resource of its kind, this updated edition reflects the latest developments in the field and features engaging study tools, review questions, and new quick-review Pearls to reinforce your knowledge, guide your studying, and increase test-taking confidence.
- NEW! Pearls, highlighted in the margins, offer high-yield review of key material at a glance.
- Updated content throughout to address issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion; especially within the Dermatology chapter where images of different skin tones illustrate the presentation of each disease, better preparing students for clinical diagnosis.
- A comprehensive outline format helps students master essential concepts efficiently.
- Hundreds of review questions based on the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) blueprint test students’ knowledge and identify areas of weaknesses for further review.
- Additional review questions and a self-assessment CME post-test available online boost exam readiness.